… At just over 100 miles long, and taking 7 to 10 days to complete, the Arctic Circle Trail crosses the largest ice-free patch of West Greenland.
This splendid backpacking route, lying 25-30 miles north of the Arctic Circle runs from Kangerlussuaq to Sisimiut – both with airport access.
a summer walk, ideally from mid-June to mid-September, when the tundra is bursting with life; during the long winter, snow and ice, short days and bitter cold are the norm …
Bo Normander posted an excellent trip report from 2017:
Lisa Germany (from Australia) posted her trip report.
Or you can listen to an interview where she describes Greenland and the ACT in detail.
The Best Treks in Northern Peru: Cordillera Huayhuash and Cordillera Blanca – The 10Adventures Podcast
- The Best Treks in Northern Peru: Cordillera Huayhuash and Cordillera Blanca
- Adventuring in Europe Now: What‘s it like to travel right now
- The GR5: Trekking from the Alps to the Mediterranean with 10Adventures founder Richard
- Cycling from Brighton to Budapest with Ryan
- Cycling and wild camping 5,000 km around Europe with Jens