I hiked the BEST section of Fisherman’s in 2021 inspired by Campbell and Alya, the Stingy Nomads.
There’s is the best site online for information:
The trail is considered one of the most beautiful coastal routes in the world. The scenery along the route is breathtaking; rugged cliffs, sandy beaches, stunning lookouts, charming towns, clear waters of the Atlantic Ocean, and diverse wildlife.
We were so impressed by the beauty of the area that after completing the trail we decided to move to the south of Portugal where we live now. …Stingy Nomads
- Total distance – 230 km/143 mi
- Number of days – 11-13 days
- Starting point – S.Torpes Beach, 10 km before Porto Covo, Alentejo
- Finishing point – Lagos, Algarve
- Route marking – wooden poles with blue & green stripes
- Average cost – 35 Euro per person per day
- Accommodation options – camping, hostels, hotels
Click PLAY or watch it on YouTube.