Steph Dyson @worldlyadventur is a writer, guidebook author & blogger. Author of Chile @MoonGuides, and Peru @RoughGuides.
Here’s her list of Patagonian BestHikes you can do independently.
We’ve bolded the best of the best.
- Best hikes in northern Chilean Patagonia (the Carretera Austral)
- 1. Volcán Chaitén, Pumalín National Park
- 2. Piedra del Aguila, Futaleufú
- 3. Sendero Mirador del Ventisquero (Glacier Viewpoint Trail), Queulat National Park
- 4. Cerro Castillo Traverse, Cerro Castillo National Park
- 5. Jeinimeni-Avilés Traverse, Sector Jeinimeni, Patagonia National Park
- 6. Lagunas Altas, Sector Valle Chacabuco, Patagonia National Park
- Best hikes in northern Argentine Patagonia
- Best hikes in southern Chilean Patagonia
- Best hikes in southern Argentine Patagonia
The 15 Best Hikes in Patagonia that You Can Do Without a Guide
Related – our information pages: