Hopes to raise about $12,000 in order to make a documentary movie of the adventure.
Click PLAY or watch it on Vimeo.
AT A GLANCE
- one of the best treks in the world
- 19,000m of ascent and descent
- sleep in tents or mountain huts (refuges or gîtes)
- hiking permit not required. Reservations for the refuges recommended.
- hiking possible from early June through mid-October. June might be the best month as water (snow) are more available
- located west of Italy, southeast of the French mainland, and north of the Italian island of Sardinia
See our GR 20 information page.