We’ve added an information page for Kalalau, one of our top 10 coastal hikes of the world.
AT A GLANCE
- hike any month of the year
- trail sometimes closed due to weather
- maximum elevation gain 800ft
- Keʻe Beach to the Kalalau Valley
- 3 days, 2 nights recommended
- most people camp at least one night at either Hanakoa Valley (6 mile mark) or Kalalau Beach.
- in Nā Pali Coast State Park
- limited number of permits issued for camping
You can day hike it, as Jack did.
Or hike 22 miles return over several days.
Click through if you mike like to do this adventure yourself one day. 🙂