- 7 days, 6 nights recommended
- 65miles (104km) plus side trips
- best months July-Sept
- medium difficulty hiking
- recommended for experienced multi-day hikers
- Highline Trail
- Ptarmigan Tunnel (120ft long)
- Swiftcurrent Mountain Lookout
- Iceberg Lake
- wildflowers late June to early August
- great day hikes elsewhere in the Park
- likely to see elk, mule deer, moose, mountain goats & bighorn sheep. For wild life, this Park is second only to Yellowstone, in our opinion
Click PLAY or watch a 1-minute preview on YouTube.
For details click over to our Glacier North Circle information page.