Our favourite multi-day tramp in our favourite hiking region of the world — glorious New Zealand. 😎
- non-stop superb hiking
- mostly volcanic & desert environs
- 45km (28mi) depending on route plus sidetrips
- 3-days, 2-nights recommended
- option to climb a volcano, or two
- Mt Doom
- medium difficulty hiking, with challenging sections
- wonderful variety of scenery
- Dec – Mar best months
- maximum elevation Red Crater 1886m (6188ft)
Click PLAY or watch a 1-minute introduction on YouTube.
For details click over to our Tongariro Northern Circuit information page.