I’m won over. I’ll take the Jetboil Stash over any of my other hiking stoves for any adventure where weight is a consideration.
What I like:
- weight 7.1 oz (without fuel)
- size ~ compact nesting design
- pot can quickly and easily be removed from the flame (in case of boiler)
- 100gm fuel canister snaps into the lid
- no auto-igniter
- you might need to carry an additional bowl for mixing your dinner with the boiling water
- 2.5 minute boil time seems a bit long for that volume of water
Click PLAY or watch it on YouTube.