– Easy transportation of luggage on bus, train or airplane
– Prevent common hiking injuries from carrying weight
– Easy to manoeuvre on a variety of terrain
– Easy to handle on steep and rocky ascents and descents
– Ergonomically designed for easy of use and hiking with an armrest
– Holds enough gear to support one, two or three hikers
– Easy to take apart and reassemble
Click PLAY or watch it on YouTube.
Radical Design made that one. Not inexpensive.
This father and son walked Camino de Santiago keeping the gear for both in one trailer. 40KG is maximum load.