Jeff and Adam ran 115 of the 180km Sunshine Coast Trail in British Columbia over 3 days.
AT A GLANCE
up to 180km (112mi)
- the Sunshine Coast is less rainy than the rest of the lower mainland, but can still be very wet
- possible to hike hut to hut without carrying a tent
- 12 huts built since 2009 – “first-come, first-sleep”
- Canada’s longest hut to hut hiking trail
- NO permits or reservation required
- it’s considered B.C.’s hidden gem of hiking routes. Many have not yet heard of this adventure.
- we recommend you carry a tent as a back-up. There are many scenarios which might cause you not to reach the next hut on any given day. Also #COVID-19
Click PLAY or watch it on YouTube.