We’ve just added an information page on the region.
Definitions of the Pacific Northwest region vary and there is no commonly agreed upon boundary, even among Pacific Northwesterners. A common conception of the Pacific Northwest includes … Oregon and Washington as well as British Columbia.
- fantastic coastal adventures including the West Coast Trail, our #1 hike in the world
- fantastic alpine hiking
- easy access via Seattle, Portland or Vancouver
- best weather June through September. But there are many great options year round due to the comparatively mild climate
GREAT Pacific N.W. hikes include …
- High Divide Loop, Washington
- Dungeness Spit, Washington
- West Coast Trail, B.C.
- Juan de Fuca Marine Trail, B.C.
- Sunshine Coast Trail, B.C.
We’re hiking the Sunshine Coast this week. 🙂