We’ve just added an information page on the region.
Definitions of the Pacific Northwest region vary and there is no commonly agreed upon boundary, even among Pacific Northwesterners. A common conception of the Pacific Northwest includes … Oregon and Washington as well as British Columbia.
AT A GLANCE
- fantastic coastal adventures including the West Coast Trail, our #1 hike in the world
- fantastic alpine hiking
- easy access via Seattle, Portland or Vancouver
- best weather June through September. But there are many great options year round due to the comparatively mild climate
GREAT Pacific N.W. hikes include …
- High Divide Loop, Washington
- Dungeness Spit, Washington
- West Coast Trail, B.C.
- Juan de Fuca Marine Trail, B.C.
- Sunshine Coast Trail, B.C.
We’re hiking the Sunshine Coast this week. 🙂
One Reply to “we love the Pacific N.W.”
The Pacific NW is one of the most beautiful places in the United States, possibly in the entire world when it comes to hiking outdoors or anything outdoors in general. We spend a lot of time near Coos Bay Oregon and couldn’t agree more with this article!