We’ve moved and updated our Dientes information page.
AT A GLANCE
- circumambulate the jagged spires of Cordon de los Dientes
- out of Puerto William, Chile, on Isla Navarino (pop. 2,262 last time we counted)
- recommended 5 days, 4 nights
- world’s most southerly major hike?
Why We Like This Hike
- great views, most of the trek is above the treeline
- vista over the islands making up Cape Horn (about 150km south)
- condors, guanaco & beaver may be seen
- it’s close to Paine & Fitz Roy, our favourite hikes in Patagonia
- no risk of altitude sickness
Check the rest on our Dientes information page.