Richard Nichols of California Coastal Trail links to other great coastal walks including these:
* Olympic National Park, Washington: Coastal Trail
* Nootka Island Coastal Trail, Vancouver Island
* West Coast Trail, Vancouver Island
* Western Australia Bibbulmun Track, 600 miles
* South Africa, Tsitsikamma National Park, Otter Trail
* Oregon Coastal Trail, Gold Beach, Brooking, Boardman SP
* England, Cornwall, The South West Coast Path, 630 miles
* Cape Chignecto, Nova Scotia
* The East Coast Trail, Newfoundland, Canada
People around the world are attracted to the coast, and consequently one can find many noteworthy coastal trails on almost every continent. Here are links to a few.
Quite a good list, actually. Thanks Richard. We would recommend adding:
* South Coast Track, Tasmania, Australia
* Queen Charlotte Track, New Zealand
* Abel Tasman Track, New Zealand
At besthike our favourite trail of all is coastal. And we have a great fondness for all of the other wonderful seaside walks.
Any other amazing multi-day coastal walks come to mind? Leave a comment.