Click PLAY or watch a 1-minute preview on YouTube.
West Coast Trail
Challenging in many ways.
So much VARIETY in pristine Canadian coastal wilderness.
Mystic dawns and mind-blowing sunsets. Hidden pocket coves and weird coastal geology.
You’ll never forget the West Coast Trail.
AT A GLANCE
- 75 km (47 mi), 5-7 days Pachena Bay <> Gordon River
- 3-5 day routes possible via Nitinaht Village trailhead
- southwestern edge of Vancouver Island
- Pacific Rim National Park
- Permits required
- May 1 – September 30
- extremely rugged, requires a high level of fitness
- 6,000+ backpackers / year
Read more on our WCT information page.