For the next 10 days we’ll be rolling out our top 10 day hikes around the world.
Unique walks. Days you’ll remember for the rest of your life.
For example, exploring the “fairy chimney” rock formations of Cappadocia, Turkey. Göreme makes an ideal base.
Why We Like This Hike
- Göreme National Park and the Rock Sites of Cappadocia are World Heritage sites
- start on the Rose Valley trail (5km), perhaps the best section of all
- Love Valley is … interesting
- stop at impressive Uchisar Castle. There’s a small entry fee.
- to finish it’s downhill back to Göreme. A nice but often crowded trail.
Click over to our Göreme information page for details.